DON'T BUY FROM THEM I wish I've read reviewed before .The item took ages to get to me but when it did it was horrible .

Yes it " looked" like in the picture but oh my god the material is just awuful . Iit was a $90 dress , it looks so cheap and badly made and the fit is , well not really a fit . I'm slim so clothes don't look too bad in general . The price of shipping to return is important and I have read many people who returned and never received their money ru so I am not risking it Ah , beware of the 5 star reviews .

On their "lovely" emails when you complain , they offer a $5 refund if you leave a 5 star review and send them a screen shot .Unreal I haven't got the time to do it but there is a case here to expose them to the authorities/ consumer organisations as what they are doing breaks many trading regulations I am sure .

Review about: Ezpopsy Dress.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Help more people to know about this fraud and deceit, Very bad product and service, Sizing.

Had an Experience with Ezpopsy?

Comments

Kari1193

Karolina Yordanova on 01 March 2017 commented

Karolina Yordanova 00 The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

Business or product name...

CATEGORIES FAQ TIPS & TRICKS QUESTIONS VIDEOS PHOTOS GROUPS SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Ezpopsy

Ezpopsy Contacts & Information Posted: Jun 16, 2016 by Karruna653 Scam site.No way to contact customer service Complaint Rating: 100 % with 28 votes Contact information: United States ezpopsy.com This website seems like another scam and I have no idea will I ever receive my order or not.

Ordered a couple of things from Ezpopsy and received a tracking number which was not working. I contacted the company for more detailed information but they did not reply. Waited weeks and sent them tons of messages but nothing happened. I also tried to find their phone number and return address but it seems like none of this information is available.

Do not trust Ezpopsy and don't waste your money here. I hope I'll find a way how to get my money back. Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc You marked this complaint as useful 0 0 More Ezpopsy Complaints & Reviews Ezpopsy - Avoid this scam!! Ezpopsy - Total joke!

[1] Ezpopsy - Total scam! [2] Ezpopsy - Bad website! Ezpopsy - Second dress never arrived Comments Sort by: Date | Rating A 23rd of Jun, 2016 by lizzy536 +1 Votes This website seems like another scam and I have no...

I contacted the company for more detailed information but they did not reply. Waited weeks and sent them tons of messages but nothing happened. I also tried to find their phone number and return address but it seems like none of this information is available. Do not trust Ezpopsy and don't waste your money here.

I hope I'll find a way how to get my money back Reply A 25th of Jul, 2016 by Marion Stephan +1 Votes you can contact them under service@ezpopsy.com, if you paid by paypal you can also find out the email address to which your payment was sent. i have been in contact with their service department, because the quality of the merchandise is very poor and does not represent the price they are asking for, i will let you know if they have refunded or not. I opened a case on Paypal also, please see the following information on how i contacted their service: If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at service@ezpopsy.com or call us +85281720055 To know more about us: http://www.ezpopsy.com/about-us-i-16.html To know more about the delivery: http://www.ezpopsy.com/delivery-i-21 Best regards, Dorinda Ezpopsy Customer Service Reply A 25th of Nov, 2016 by najima +1 Votes Placed an order for two dresses on Sept 14 and took almost a month to arrive, which is fine. But when I opened the parcel, I was extremely disappointed.

The colours on one of the dresses weren't as vibrant and colourful as the website photos and the other dress' material was horrifyingly CHEAP. I requested a refund via email right away. They responded fairly quickly but tried to talk me out of returning by offering partial refunds multiple times or saying that mailing them back will cost me money. I wouldn't budge (I had to refuse three times).

Finally, they gave me the returning address. I mailed the package back (cost me $40) and patiently waited for another 3 weeks before reaching out to them again I guess they were hoping I would forget about it and they could keep the money? Once they confirmed that they've got the dresses, they tried to convince me to use the money to buy other items from their website and offered me $10 coupon. I refused, TWICE.

After that, they said they would arrange refund in the next 23 days. I waited for 9 days and got nothing. I had to email them AGAIN, and mentioned that I made the payment through PayPal and still saw no refund. Finally, the money came in on Nov 24, but was about 15 dollars short.

And the reason they gave me? They had to charge a 10% restocking fee. Seriously? If it's not listed in the return policy, it's wrong to charge me for that.

But at this point, I am so sick of this painfully long and tiresome process (took over 20 emails back and forth and two months). I considered this a lesson learned. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM because it's an utter nightmare. Reply N 16th of Feb, 2017 by rprp +1 Votes THIS IS ANOTHER VERY TROUBLESOME SITE.

LIKE SEVERAL OTHERS (STYLEWE, FOR ONE) THIS SITE AGGLOMERATES MULTIPLE VENDORS AND YOUR ORDER GOES THROUGH THE SITE TO THE VENDOR. THE VENDORS ARE USUALLY TINY ENTERPRISES THAT HAVE VERY LITTLE CAPABILITY OR UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO FULFILL THE ORDERS RESPONSIBLY, AND THE SITE HOLDS ITSELF DISTANT FROM THE ACTUAL VENDORS, WITH NO ACCOUNTABILITY. THE PHOTOS ARE VERY SEDUCTIVE (SAME WITH STYLEWE) WITH BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS, , BUT DO NOT BE MISLED. CHANCES OF FULFILLMENT VARY ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND IF THERE IS ANY GLITCH WHATSOEVER, GOOD LUCK!

STICK WITH PROVEN SITES.. i WOULD NAME SOME, BUT THEN THIS WOULD LOOK LIKE JUST ANOTHER WAY TO PROMOTE A COMPETITOR. BOTTOM LINE: AVOID THIS SITE!!! Reply A 51 mins ago by Karolina Yordanova 0 Votes Many great liars and deceivers, do not use - they are criminals.” ENJOI TO BUYING FROM EZPOSY My Order NO.8161216248392 from date 2016-12-16 22:46:03 I still wait.

supposedly wrong address, then still waiting to return consignment is passing year ... We need to stop stealing and cheating of this company, please anyone who had a bad experience to enter the Facebook page and share a photo on the page with one of the comments written here. We need more people to see this scam. Reply N 15 mins ago by Karolina Yordanova 0 Votes Karolina Y.

1 review 2 helpful votes “many great liars and deceivers, do not use - they are criminals.” 2/28/17 ENJOI TO BUYING FROM EZPOSY My Order NO.8161216248392 from date 2016-12-16 22:46:03 I still wait. supposedly wrong address, then still waiting to return consignment is passing year ... We need to stop stealing and cheating of this company, please anyone who had a bad experience to enter the Facebook page and share a photo on the page with one of the comments written here. We need more people to see this scam.

Ba H. 1 review 2 helpful votes “don't fall for its beautiful webpage.” 2/24/17 Purchased from the website and was guaranteed the item will be delivered in 4 weeks. after complaining about no shipment tracking showing up in my portal, they said they don't have the dress available and took them 3 weeks to get it ready which was no good for me since I was going on vacation. When asked for cancellation or shipping it with the express post to be delivered on time, they asked for extra $26 for express post.

When asked for cancelation due to their sloppy business and preparation time, they said they will charge me 15% for cancellation since they couldn't get the dress ready in time. Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time and money on this, Bec B. 1 review 1 helpful vote Send a Message “Dodgy!!!” 2/23/17 I ordered my dress 2 weeks ago. Its for a fancy dress party next week.They have deducted my funds from account but i cannot contact with them at all.

Keep emailing their service@ email with no results. Very very annoying. I have ordered a lot on line and they always get back (even if they tell you it's going to be delayed). Not these people - AVOID - i'm going to my bank to see if i can get them to reverse debit...

Polly V. 1 review 5 helpful votes “Fraudulent company!!!” 2/13/17 Be very careful with this company. I ordered a dress and paid for express 3 day shipping. Two weeks later I was notified that they did not have the dress in my size.

My order hadn't even been processed yet! They told me to order something else. Are you kidding me? I told them to cancel my order and give me my money back.

They are not a company to be trusted. Tip for consumers: Their sizes are far different from American sizes. I think they are Asian sizes. IR I.

1 review 3 helpful votes “$#*! THIS SHOP -” 2/7/17 Shady *** business. Put in order number and told there was no such order, yet my bank account states otherwise. Fatu B.

1 review 3 helpful votes “Worst Service ever” 2/3/17 I ordered a jacket around the end of November 2016, it took about 4 weeks before I could received the order. The jacket was packed in such a tight plastic bag and the label was not attached to the jacket instead it was found lying somewhere in the plastic bag. Although I ordered my size, the jacket was so small that my arm couldn't get through and the quality u get from them is not the same you get when you spend the same amount in Germany. I wrote an email to ezpopsy telling them I want to change the jacket for a bigger size but there was no respond, two days later I wrote another mail and it took them many days again to respond me back, but all they wrote me was, it's gonna cost me lot of money to send back the jacket so their advice is for me to keep the jacket and order a new one.

I was speechless about this statement, and am still having the jacket because none of my family members can use it. This is my experience with ezpopsy, so I am warning everyone not to buy from these people because at the end of the day you just waste your money, ezpopsy don't even worth a single star. Melissa P. 1 review 4 helpful votes “Scammers” 1/24/17 I ordered US$200 worth of clothing in October 2016 and still have not received anything.

I have emailed numerous times and have been told items are on the way. I was given a tracking number which, according to Australia Post, does not exist. I have asked for a refund but this has not been addressed by the company. I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased from them.

They are quick enough to take your money but just give you the run-around. I hate to think what the items will be like if they ever get here considering the service. DO NOT USE Suzy M. 1 review 4 helpful votes “do not use - they are criminals.” 1/22/17 I returned items for a refund and have received continual push back and bartering to pay only a portion of the money owed even though items were returned at my own cost and never worn - this company is dodgy - do not use or buy their products.

Its been months and they still will not just process my refund even though there have been dozens of emails back and forth - don't ever use. Ufandango U. 1 review 2 helpful votes “Scammers and thieves” 1/20/17 Firstly, the sizes for their items (I ordered 4 dresses in two different sizes) are inconsistent. None of the dresses lined up in sizing.

The dresses were also missing tags and seemed to be shipped direct from a factory - there were even threads on one dress. The dress waists were not proportionate to the sizes ordered: I ordered XL and XXL dresses and the waists were possibly size 0-2. The sleeves were so narrow that one would have trouble fitting 4 fingers through them. This is not an exaggeration.

Chop S. 1 review 3 helpful votes “Misleading size conversion chart” 1/11/17 Misleading size conversion chart (all items much smaller than stated), ages to despatch despite paying for expedited service & then had to pay a customs charge. Poor experience for cost level! The price of the dresses was quoted in US dollars.

However, upon looking at my bank statement, my purchases were converted from Cdn to Chinese Yen (CNY) to US dollars. I lost money on the purchase. After 3 months of communicating with Ezpopsy, I finally received a refund, again losing money because of an additional conversion through CNY, and because the refund shipping cost was quite costly, although I was willing to pay the return shipment. At every step of the way, after being explicit that I wanted a full refund, I was offered discounts and credit to purchase additional items.

STAY AWAY young L. 1 review 2 helpful votes “terrible” 1/9/17 I ordered beautiful blue dress through this ezpopsy online and at last today I got it and open...oh nooo...it isn't that dress is saw...it is horrible..I should check reviews before ordering...never buy from this website Alison S. 1 review 3 helpful votes “too small - ignored my "cancel this order" email” 12/31/16 I ordered a vintage print dress size XL for my size 16 frame. No response or confirmation.

Thinking it hadnt gone through I ordered it again and one more dress in a XXL size. I found their confirmations in my "Junk Mail" box! I immediately emailed the company to cancel the first order and refund me. Never received a response.

First order was never cancelled or refunded. Both orders arrived. Nothing fits. Will never order from this company again.

Claudia W. 1 review 5 helpful votes “Do not buy from this site” 12/17/16 Very poor quality fabric and sewing Size much smaller as described on their site Ursula W. 1 review 10 helpful votes “Buyer Beware!” 12/12/16 I ordered what I thought was a lovely sheer dress for a wedding back in August, almost 4 months ago. Approximately ten emails later, I have been offered to buy the same dress again, with the first never arriving, with an incredulous offer of 10% discount until they receive the package back.

How on earth can I return a package/dress that I have never received? Despite Anna's 'lovely' emails I will never order from this company again. Such a shame when I would have been a loyal customer. I really think this company is a scam and am still waiting for my $68.72 US dollars to be returned to my Mastercard.

Waste of my time with all the tooing and frooing and false promises. Why do we put our trust in people these days? I will even be reluctant to ever order from China again, regardless of who they are!!! Very disappointed and taking this up with authorities, not for the price, but on principle.

Everywhere I have searched leads me to bad reviews. I should have checked first! C H. 1 review 6 helpful votes “Need help with Return address” 12/8/16 Can someone provide me with the Return Address.

Received my parcel 4 days ago, and apart from one jumper, nothing is fitting me (even though i wear a European size S and ordered M.). Quality is so poor, material is not good, one button was already loose in the package, not every piece was in a plastic bag.Tags were lying in the parcel not attached to the clothes. And the colours and style are not the once they photograph for the online store. Very disappointed.

Although the customer service was quick and kind. But they are not answering concerning my refund. But there is not return slip or Address. I spent 600 USD in total.

And i want that money back, as the quality (there was not even an opening for the button of the jeans i ordered) is not even clothes to the prices they are asking for. Najima C. 1 review 19 helpful votes Follow Send a Message “NIGHTMARE” 11/25/16 Placed an order for two dresses on Sept 14 and took almost a month to arrive, which is fine. But when I opened the parcel, I was extremely disappointed.

Finally, they gave me the returning address. I mailed the package back (cost me $40) and patiently waited for another 3 weeks before reaching out to them again. I suppose they were hoping I would forget about it and they could keep the money? Once they confirmed that they've got the dresses, they tried to convince me to use the money to buy other items from their website and offered me $10 coupon.

I refused, TWICE. After that, they said they would arrange refund in the next 2~3 days. I waited for 9 days and got nothing. I had to email them AGAIN, and mentioned that I made the payment through PayPal and still saw no refund.

Finally, the money came in on Nov 24, but was about 15 dollars short. And the reason they gave me? They had to charge a 10% restocking fee. Seriously?

If it's not listed in the return policy, it's wrong to charge me for that. But at that point, I was so sick of this painfully long and tiresome process (took over 20 emails back and forth and two months). I considered this a lesson learned. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM because it's an utter nightmare.

Reply N 9 mins ago by Karolina Yordanova 0 Votes Elke D. 1 review 6 helpful votes “Not recommended for customer from Europe” 11/15/16 Ezpopsy offers beautiful dresses for a good prize and good quality. Also the communication with the customer service works well (very fast response). However it is not recommended for customers from Europe to buy there.

The sizes of the dresses are much smaller than expected (even smaller than Italian sizes). Thus, you have to send items back and here the problems start. At first it needs weeks (5 weeks in my case) to get what you ordered. Then you realise that it doesn't fit and you have to send it back.

This needs weeks again (I am waiting now for 3 weeks that my returned parcels arrive, but it didn't so far). You have to pay the return fee by yourself. I can just hope that the parcels finally arrive and that I get my money back. Tali A.

1 review 10 helpful votes “BUYER BEWRE - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM” 11/14/16 This company is a nightmarish experience in shopping. They are incompetent, dishonest, untrustworthy, fraudulent and scammers. When you open an account to pay they send you an email with a 5% discount towards your first purchase, WHICH YOU CANNOT APPLY. When you write to them, they reply with a wink that they'll gladly apply it in future purchases.

When I told them to cancel my order, they relented and applied the discount. Luckily I paid through PayPal so they don't dare play cute. My initial experience turned nightmarish when I tried to reorder another item. After paying, again through PayPal, I haven't heard from them.

As soon as I opened a dispute with PayPal they started with their snivelling, grovelling, obsequious emails apologizing and begging that I close the dispute. Now, every day I get an email "These pretty things you left behind" even though the basket is empty, I haven't left anything behind and I asked them to stop with the emails. Do yourself a favour. Avoid this company like the plague.

But if you do buy from them PAY THROUGH PAYPAL. They will respond right away and will not ignore you. A bad experience made worst because you cannot get rid of this company once you log in one time. If you want a brilliant shopping experience SHOP ZULILY.

Best buying experience you can have. Tip for consumers: Do not use! A really bad company Melody J. 1 review 8 helpful votes “This website is a *** - Buyer BEWARE” 11/13/16 Purchase at your own risk - its nothing but a ***.

Quick to take your money, no advise on shipping nor details to return !!! The dress don't look anything as advertised or shown on the website, terribly packed and sizing is like 3 to 4 sizes down from order. Do NOT spend your well earned dollars on this website - like the many and prior reviewers said, the only good reviews must be those they write themselves !!! Wanda H.

1 review 11 helpful votes “DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!” 11/6/16 The order took four weeks to arrive, when it did it was cheap product. I spent $45.00 returning the product back to China, and the company never credited me back the return. The company's customer service is not responding to my emails. Unacceptable experience!!

Silke H. 1 review 13 helpful votes “Lyers & Scam! Do not buy!” 10/31/16 Ordered a dress in August. It never arrived and their customer service keeps saying it's on its way back to them...it's november now-3 months shipping??!!

apparently they don't know where the parcel is and don't want to refund until they receive the parcel. That parcel never existed!!! Do not buy from this site as it's a scam!! Iva L.

1 review 11 helpful votes “Dissapointing” 10/31/16 I was also disappointed to receive a dress which has nothing to do with the picture on the website. Fabric, size and quality are completely different and not worth for money. Anne S. 1 review 7 helpful votes “Make sure you find out how to make a return before buying!!!” 10/27/16 How do I make a return and get a refund, I have emailed and have had no reply.

The sizing is completely wrong!!! No customer service!!! Quinn T. 1 review 13 helpful votes “fraudulent company trying to scam you” 10/11/16 I wish I had seen these reviews before I spent nearly $200.

This is a completely fraudulent company. I was a bit worried that it was a Chinese company as so many of them have no ethical standards. But I gave it the benefit of the doubt and have paid the price - literally!! Watch out for yet another Chinese scam on the internet Joely j.

1 review 10 helpful votes “Don't waste your money!” 10/11/16 I wish I could upload a picture of the dress that arrived today. I paid £60 for a dress that looked great on the site. It arrived, wrapped in a tube and was a synthetic heavily crinkled dress that was nothing like the picture. In fact when I put it on it only came to my waist as the heavy crinkle/pleats made it fall like a bouncy cone.

I am so disappointed and to make matters worse I cannot contact epopszy as my email and password no longer are recognised. I will chalk this one up to experience however I wish I'd read the reviews before I ordered. Reply N 0 mins ago by Karolina Yordanova 0 Votes Kasey M. 1 review 20 helpful votes “Look at the fake positive reviews here” 10/10/16 Notice all the obviously broken English on all the "positive" reviews?

Scam company. Maria G. 1 review 18 helpful votes “The most horrible experience” 10/5/16 The dress is defective and ridiculous, not at all like on the picture, company ignored my complanes and even blocked me now.! Tip for consumers: Never order anything from them!

Joanna N. 1 review 17 helpful votes “CHINESE SCAM! Do not buy from Ezpopsy.” 9/30/16 I ordered two dresses. The package arrived within a few days.

The quality was shockingly poor (nothing at all like on the website pictures). I paid £97 for a badly stitched cloth not worthy more than £2. I decided to return it back and ask for a full refund. I was dismayed when I emailed them asking for a return address but instead Ezpopsy kept giving me advice to keep the dresses or give them to "the loved ones as a gift".

What a cheek! They offered me 15% discout if I kept the unwanted items. I decided to send it back anyway. After countless emauls I finally received an address in China as a return address.

I had to fork out another £30.10 to Parcel Delivery. The package was held by Chinese customs and Ezpopsy refused to collect it. Despite my offering to pay another £40 chinese tax - they refused to collect it and said the package was send back to me. As a result I've lost £127 and lot of time and effort trying to recover my money.

All in vain. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CHINESE SCAM!!! I suspect that all the positive feedbacks here are as fake as this scam and are written by the ezpopsy to lure more naive customers. Lin D.

2 reviews 14 helpful votes “The most awful clothing” 9/30/16 I buy online a lot and from other sites in China so I am not buying perfect clothes. Normally I pay perhaps $20.00 aus. I expect to receive something wearable but not long lasting. But from these people what they sent was awful and expensive.

Imagine you pick up an odd bit of fabric from the floor. You then make some sort of box dress no shape no design just sew it up. They depend on people not returning their goods as it is quite expensive. But I would rather receive half my money back than let them of the hook.

They are not quite a scam but sail very close to the wind. All I can say is buyer beware. Belinda B. 1 review 12 helpful votes “Awful Quality” 9/29/16 I ordered a dress from Ezpopsy and when it arrived I was shocked by the poor quality.

It was completely see through and looks like it will fall apart the first time you wear it. I live in Canada, so I am trying to see how I can return the item in an economical way. I ordered a 3X sized dress, and it looks like it is made for a 12 year old girl. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

Maureen T. 1 review 28 helpful votes “A cruel scam” 9/21/16 I thought that the Chinese were an honourable people. You are a disgrace taking money under false pretences. I hope you get found out and stopped.

You are obliged to offer refunds on inadequate items. Tip for consumers: This site is a scam for defrauding people of their money. DO NOT order from them, the send substandard items and do not offer returns. Marion S.

1 review 43 helpful votes “This company is set up for fraud on everything they do, DON'T BUY THERE” 9/11/16 I did order 2 dresses there without having read the reviews before I did so. I will spare you repeating comments about quality, it is rubbish!!! since I had paid with Paypal I was able to file a claim thru paypal (later turned into a reclamation to avoid that paypa would close the case after a certain time without results). what i did is return the merchandise by registered mail (cost me some usd 11, -- equivalent) and permanent communication with the ezpopsy service person.

i let them know very clearly what i think of the quality they are delivering, their business policy, wrong declaration of the contents on their customs declatation etc... finally after about 3 weeks I did get my money back (they authorized a full refund with Paypal - even if i had to explain to them how this is done). So DO NOT GIVE UP, just keep writing and if you still feel you would like to order something there - WHICH I DO NOT RECOMMEND - make sure you use paypal... and follow above instructions.

they gave me an address where to return the shipment too and finally I am pleased to say, it was a terrible experience, but other than the lost postage, no money lost. caroline H. 1 review 47 helpful votes “This is a scam” 9/1/16 Because this company is based in China they are outside the EU regulations and if you want to return an item, there is no means of doing so. I Although it says it has a returns policy, it is deliberately vague on this and the returns address is not clear.

The items are not of the quality they imply. Do NOT spend your money on this site. Helen S. 2 reviews 28 helpful votes “DO NOT BUY FROM EZPOPZY” 9/1/16 This is a terrible company.

The dress I recieved was totally unhemmed, raw edges everywhere. It was not the cheapest online by any means but because it all the edges were frayed, it could not have been worn more than a couple of times. They offered me the opportunity to keep the dress and a 15% return. They are a rogue outfit.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Salman U. 1 review 30 helpful votes DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY” 8/31/16 This company will send you a junk item and then offer you a 15% refund if you complain. Thats how they make money!!!

Like everyone else, our dress was 2 sizes smaller. We ordered L and they sent S. When we complained, they offered us a 15% refund to keep the useless piece of junk. The quality of the material is worthless and the stitching is worse.

Jill h. 1 review 27 helpful votes “Don't buy from this company” 8/28/16 It looks like a US site, quoting prices in dollars but it is based in China. My dress arrived with a fault - the bodice stitching had come undone. They offered me 20% refund to repair it.

They wouldn't accept a return unless it was in original plastic bag (which I threw away). To add insult to injury the 20% refund was not from list price but list price minus postage to the UK. I will never buy from them again and I suggest you think very carefully before you do. ichele Y.

1 review 32 helpful votes “Bad Company” 8/22/16 I wish that I had read these reviews prior to placing an order with Ezpopsy - I paid for my order and got tracking number - order has been in Melbourne Australia over 10 days and counting. Customer service to my enquiries to the order status - appalling. This is a fraud. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Emlyn P. 1 review 35 helpful votes “no returns!!!” 8/10/16 where can I send my returns? I wished I had checked the company before ordering from them, there is no where on their website with the information of where to send returns but there is a return policy, they sound like a scamming company. All I got was an offer of 15% discount for a dress that doesn't fit and of very, very poor quality!!

Trish B. 1 review 46 helpful votes “this company sounds totally unprofessional” 8/7/16 I was condsidering ordering from this company but after reading the reviews have decided against it. All these people can not be wrong In Their assessment of the company's customer service and quality of their products plus their returns policy all things you expect to be efficient so I will avoid them. Thank you everyone for your candid reviews saved me a lot of trouble.

su m. 1 review 47 helpful votes “Horrible experience, poor products” 8/5/16 I bought 2 clothes from Ezpopsy. They did not look like the way they look in the picture. They did not fit well.

One was too small.The fabiric was not good-it looked too frgile that it would rip off with any small impact.The package was poorly packed (with thin plastic bag) and it was part open when I received it. Worst of all, their customer service: When I returned the items, they deducted 15% becuase they claim that the cloth tag was missing from the return package. I returned exactly the way I received them. I paid almost 20£ (almost $25) to return the package to China.

And they deducted almost $13 for a missing tag? I complaint to them and they do not care! Horrible. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Amanda S.

1 review 40 helpful votes “Awful, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.” 8/4/16 I ordered 4 dresses and have not received anything except an email to confirm I paid, I haven't received an email to confirm dispatch so I've emailed them twice with no response what so ever, there's no contact number, so there's nothing I can do. My only relief is that I paid with PayPal, I will be opening a case to get my money back.

Do not buy from this scamming company.Reply

queenkarolina1193
Gelsenkirchen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #1297847

Liars

I ordered $200 worth of clothing October 2016.By Christmas I started to get concerned and emailed the company.

I was assured the items had been sent and the fault was with the Australian postal service. I was given a tracking number but this did not exist according to Australia post. I emailed a number of times to no avail. Promises, assurances and avoidance of the issue of getting a refund was what I endured until the end of January.

I read another review that had said the only way to get a refund was if you used PayPal, which thank god I did, so I put in a claim. They investigated; all the while I was still getting emails from Ezpopsy saying the parcel was in Australia and I should be patient. I finally received notification from PayPal in February that they found in favour of my claim and I received a full refund.

If you do purchase from these fraudsters, use PayPal so you will be able to chase a claim down when your items are not delivered. I can't comment on the quality of the items because i never received the delivery but from what I have read, what is represented ion the website is nowhere near what you receive.

It is a real concern that companies like this get away with it - their advertising is everywhere!!!! Why will china not shut them down?

How many bad reviews can one company get?Also, you can't leave feedback on their website, only on feeds on facebook and review websites like this, which you don't...

Do yourself a favour - never buy from Ezpopsy or similar company (I'm pretty sure they trade under other names too) and spread the word.